Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the most silly quiz HAHAHA

I like to take some quiz from facebook. and today, i've taken 3 quizzes about sex
and the result is so nasty hahahahahahha :D

the first quiz is about What is Your Sex Song?
and here's the result:
Which of the the all-time greatest love making songs should you get down to? Take the quiz. We have all the best babymakers. Marvin Gaye, the White Stripes, Barry White, Peter Gabriel, the Righteous Brothers, Bob Dylan, The Zombies and more.
Your song is: Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers
You need the timeless elegance of love-making through the ages. Whether in the back of your car at the city lookout, or settling into a little midnight nookie, this song will remind you of love's endless impression on time. Some lyrics- Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time, Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much. Are you still mine? I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me. Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea To the open arms of the sea Lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me"...


the second quiz is about What Kama Sutra Position Are You?
and here's the result:
Your Kama Sutra Position is The Donkey's Rainbow
This is an extremely tiring position for the man and make sure that you are fit and strong enough to do it. The man takes the girl in his arms as he raises up off the bed to a full standing position. He then brays loudly as he lets the visitor welcome himself in.

(HAHAHAHHA ITS SO HARD AND SILLY TO BE HEARD HAHAHA)
And the last quiz I take is about how sex machine are you?
and the result is
10% Human and 90% sex machines
hahhahahaa
i laughed a lot when I read it... so silly

No comments: