Friday, January 30, 2009

Fash-Man

These days, men seems look more stylish than women. Even some men always look more fashion forward and branded. There are a lot offer from many brands to make men more stylish and edgy. There's Topman for the High-Street Fashion, Dior Homme for the Ultra Sleek Style and Lanvin for the Luxurious one.

This afternoon, I found some great style from the people in Lanvin Fall 2009 fashion show..
Enjoyy!!!

1259kanyewest
Kanye West, my recent favorite rapper, looked outstanding wearing a red jacket and grey pants. The unmatched color of suit is gonna be big on 2009 and Kanye proved that it's a real big style. I love it...

1259smile
This style looks so fresh... I love how he combined green color of the jacket with the navy color of the vest :)

1259maroonpants
OHHH! Those red pants and gold shoes is so so cool!!!!!!! This skinny man is giving us some inspiration to not afraid wearing some bold colors at the same time.

1259model
I love his jeans and his warmy coat. The sneakers really stood out and I think I should find the similar one for me..

No comments: