Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Marchesa Spring 2009

I always like Marchesa... Their collection always full of glamorous red carpet things. And this time, they didn't let me down as this collection was filled with red carpet ready cocktail dresses and gowns, with Asian influences. There were 24 exquisite dresses that was presented in a modern manner with dewy-faced models perched atop glossy white cubes like living artwork, or perhaps young goddesses—particularly apt for a white Grecian gown traced with gold embroidery. As usual the detailing on the dresses are exquisite, especially the strapless cocktail dress with teal embroidery and folds above.
I love Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig for making this bold collection...


This is the most stood out things from the collection. I love the the black gown with layers of tulle and lace in the middle, which is reminded me of Dolce and Gabbana's Hand Painted Ball Gown.

I always love cocktail dresses. And this time they made a very bold cocktail dresses that can make someone be on the best dressed list. There were metallic dresses with silver embellishments and there were pink dresses with exaggerated hips that filled with beautiful flowers. LOVEE IT !

Marchesa is on the trend with these Shiny Metallic dresses.


and These are my favorites :)

Ps: I never really liked the nude trends, but I don't know why I like the nude dress above

No comments: