Monday, February 9, 2009

He's just not that into You LA Premiere

hes-just-not-into-you-la-premiere.jpg
I think this is one of the best movie premiere red carpet ever.
All the ladies, (minus Jennifer Aniston), wore some fabulous dresses from well known designer.

Jennifer Connelly
She was definitely my favorite that night. She looked outstanding wearing my favorite Balmain Spring 2009 green dress with a jagged hem, and padded shoulders...
She is so edgy as she chose the runway studded shoes... i ♥ it

Drew Barrymore
She's absolutely my second favorite... I really liked Lanvin Spring 2009 collection and Drew Barrymore wore this black silk strapless with nude satin detailing on the neckline in a very great looking. The exaggerated hip is also good on her...

Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johannson looked divine wearing a pink floral Oscar de la Renta Spring 2009 sweetheart necklined gown with a ruched bodice. Looked elegant yet pretty...

Ginnifer Goodwin
Ginnifer Goodwin also looked fab' wearing an orange strapless Bottega Veneta Spring 2009 dress. She completed her look with a beautiful glass floral necklace, with a tan clutch, and brown strappy heels. I love it!!!!

Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Anniston is an A-List celeb. How can she not rent some stylist to make her look unboring??? Yeah I know, Aniston looked good on that Burberry black suits. But I really disagree with her choice, because the other actress wearing some outstanding pieces... If you compared them, then Aniston would be on the bottom of the list, maybe she's out.. lol

No comments: