Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adele by Anna Wintour

My current favorite soul singer, Adele, arrived at Grammy Awards 2009 wearing fabolous outfits that was styled by Vogue's Editor In Chief, Anna Wintour.

Wintour approached the soul musician after Vogue photo shoot, according to AP (via Celebuzz):

"It was just like The Devil Wears Prada," Adele said. Then Wintour offered to style her for the Grammies, she added in disbelief. "I got a really nice dress," Adele said. "I don't ever wear dresses. I wear dresses with tights and flat shoes and a cardigan. But I am going to get my boobs out and everything. It's going to be quite a big deal."

She was wearing a green satin coat with Barbara Tfank LBD. She completed her look with silver clutch and black heels.

Adele received two Grammys that night for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performances..

I do believe that Anna has already thought about that Adele would win and would get some spotlight... Adele is the latest music sensation as she has won the debut Critic's Choice prize at the Brit Awards before she had even released an album.

Kudos for Anna Wintour!

No comments: