Friday, June 26, 2009

Sienna Miller for Vogue July 2009


Sienna Miller graces the cover of my favorite fashion magazine, Vogue for this July edition wearing a dazzling red Calvin Klein Collection dress. Rumor has it that it's a shocking edition remembering that she was blasted by Vogue staff after her September 2008 issue. Apparently Anna Wintour and her team had issues with Sienna’s toothy-ness and her terrible hair, which she refused to cut.

On Jude Law and his affair with the nanny: “It’s dangerous to bring this up. I talked about him in an interview not long ago, saying that I still love him, and he was like, ‘Please stop talking about it.’ . . . That was a very pivotal time in my life, and I’m happy saying that. It’s a private moment when you get your heart broken for the first time, and that was the absolute antithesis of private. It couldn’t have been more public! I had people on the street being like, ‘ ’Ang in there, loov!’ and all you want to do is crawl into a cave and weep for a week.”

On being a trend setter: “Teenage girls like certain things I wear, or certainly did when that whole boho thing happened. I was aware of it because I could see copies of the things I’d collected for years for five bucks. But I don’t feel like a particularly fashionable person now; I don’t feel like I have a huge influence. I don’t mean to sound too self-deprecating, but I don’t give too much thought to these things. I don’t wake up feeling really fashionable.”

On a friend turning her on to therapy: “She took me out to lunch - funnily enough to a restaurant called Balthazar, which I thought was hilarious, but she never commented on the irony of that - and she said, ‘You’ve been through hell, and you need to talk about it with someone.’ I got to the point where I was doing things that I didn’t necessarily think I was capable of as a person. And I wanted to be conscious of my actions. I think I was really naive and trusting and thinking that if you are true to yourself, that’s enough, that’s the best way to be. But actually, it’s important to become more conscious.”

On her love life: “I’ve actually never been taken on a date in my whole life. I have never had a one-night stand. I’m a real relationship person - contrary to public perception. I’m either in one or I’m not. I get kind of emotionally involved very quickly, and I’m not going to spend time with someone unless I love them. But it’s not hard for me to fall in love.”


Alexander Wang Fall 2009 & Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2009

Nina Ricci Fall 2009
Gucci Fall 2009

I read this magazine yesterday and tomorrow I'll buy it. Better than the June edition.. ;)

No comments: