Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

When I woke up this morning, I got one of the really really sad yet shocking news ever... Michael Jackson, The King of Pop and one of me (and many people inspiration) dies at age 50. It was really sad considering his upcoming tour in London being cancelled. I am a big fan of him and now I'm feeling bad and sorry for him.


and celebrities has been tweeting about his death. Here's the example:


Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson. I have to say, the 6 of us from HSM were very lucky to have met such an amazing man. I will remember that moment forever. RIP Michael

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today. His Music and Legacy will live on forever. Prayers to the fam R.I.P.

Jesse McCartney: RIP Michael Jackson. He was the King and the reason I started singing. I will miss him.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG … sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family … I feel sick.!

Dane Cook: I’m dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well… At least that’s what I told my friends.

Jenny McCarthy: Michael Jackson has passed away. His spirit and creative influence will live on through his music that we have loved for decades.

Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings.

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

John Mayer: I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. I truly hope he is memorialized as the ‘83 moonwalking, MTV owning, mesmerizing, unstoppable, invincible Michael Jackson. RIP MJ.

Jordin Sparks: “Omg I’m bawling right now. Michael…. My heart hurts.”

Joel Madden: This is a sad day. Take a moment for Micheal and remember his gift to us all. He was truly great. May he Rest in Peace.

Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him

No comments: