Friday, June 26, 2009

Fall Winter 2009 Ad Campaign Parades: My Favorites

Stefano Pilati picked another one of the best supermodel (again!) to be the face of YSL this fall season. Christy Turlington looked fierce in that black leather catsuit... I feel the eighties era from this ad.. and I love it!!!

Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 collection is one of my favorite with its pop-colors outfits and outrageous must-have patterns. And the ad campaign, which is shot by Juergen Teller (again!), didn't let me down. MJ has picked some of the best outfits that worn by some of the best newcomers... My favorite shot is the purple dress shot...

Lara Stone is dazzling in this DSquared ad campaign... She always has that rock-chic inner and that's why I always love her..

Dolce & Gabbana is sending massive models out again.. Actually, I'm a bit bored with their massive models concept, but I do love them wearing these pink FURS!!!!!! I bet PETA will protest this ad.. LOL

Longchamp with two models and Kate Moss again... I love it because Daria and Kate looked ultra fierce here and I love that there's an appearances of sailormans haha!

No comments: