Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Art of Elysium's 3rd Annual Black Tie Charity Gala "Heaven"

The Art of Elysium's 3rd Annual Black Tie Charity Gala "Heaven" that held on January 16, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California send some of the best-dressed people to the red carpet. There are a lot choices, but I've chosen only 5 best dressed people that caught my heart.

1. Camilla Belle in Valentino
I never really liked Valentino until I saw Camilla Belle wore one of Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli's design at this event. Camilla looked stunning grey Valentino Spring 2010 dress with a satin bow detail on the hip. I love the color that made her skin more glowing. The fringed heels also caught my eyes because it's stunning.

2. Kate Bosworth in Alexander McQueen
Kate Bosworth will always be my love (with Camilla of course) on red carpet. At this event, she wore an Alexander McQueen slate gray strapless dress. She looked divine and successfully took my breath away. Yes, it's just a plain dress, but can't you see that she looked fab??

3. Anna Paquin in Viktor & Rolf
I didn't know that Anna Paquin can wear this stunning piece of Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010. It has been modified, and it looked so pretty yet cute on her. I'm glad she opted for a plain heels, instead of quirky heels. Quirky heels would make this dress look silly.

4. Amber Heard in Christian Dior
I don't really know much who she is but what I know is I love her! She looked sensational wearing this red Christian Dior Spring 2010 belted gown with a chiffon bodice and a satin skirt. So showing off your bra still in, no?

5. Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
Stunning!!! That's the 1st word came out from my mouth when I see Olivia Wilde. She wore the strapless nude suede dress from Marchesa Spring 2010 collection. She completed her look with Brian Atwood nude pumps, which is so lovely. Love her!

No comments: