Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 Best Dressed of SAG Awards

Joint Best Dressed/Prettiest
Diane Kruger literally took my breath away (as always) in this yellow one-shouldered Jason Wu gown at the 2010 SAG Awards. She looked like a Goddess from heaven and I love the fact that opted for this color. It kinda reminds me of Michelle William's Vera Wang Dress at 2006 Academy Awards. But I think Diane and Michelle both looked fantastic in this color. I love Diane's hair, make up and her smile. KUDOS!

Joint Best Dressed/Fiercest
Anna Paquin
also wow me in this Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 snakeskin-printed dress. I never thought that there'll be a McQueen Spring 2010 dress on any awards show. But there you have it, Anna looked so fierce in that dress that she combined with a shiny strappy heels. I'm glad she didn't opted that Armadillo heels because it'll look too much. Much KUDOS!

Best Seniorita
The winner of Globe's Best Actress for Motion Picture Comedy or Musical, Meryl Streep, looked astonishingly beautiful in Balenciaga Fall 2009 printed gown. I always loved Balenciaga and I didn't think that this collection would end up in a big award show like SAG Awards. But Meryl Streep really did a good thing by putting that belt on that dress. I love her "It's Complicated" movie and I'm now loving her style.

The Cutest Dress
I don't really know who she is, but Anna Kendrick looked really cute wearing a purple Alberta Ferretti bustier gown. Purple is my current favorite color, and this frilly dress really show her skin at best. Cute CUte Cute! I just find out that she was nominated and won many award for her Up In The Air movie.

The Sexiest Back
I love Kate! And she's back with her really-great style. Kate Hudson wore Emilio Pucci Spring 2010 white dress at SAG Awards 2010 and she looked nothing but sexy! The dress looked fit on her and gave us a jaw-dropping moment when we saw her back. auw!


Love The Dress, Not The Face
Why oh why Drew? I love your blue Monique Lhuillier gown. The tiered skirt with embroidered detail is just stunning! But her make up is really disturbing her overall look. Full nude make up can make you look like a dead man. Next time be better Drew!

You're So Stunning Awards
I was so devastating when I saw Lea Michelle looked silly at Golden Globes. But now she made it up Lea looked so so so so stunning in this green Malandrino Spring 2010 dress. I'm a huge fan of Glee and I'm so glad to see it. There's something sexy in this look, without being trashy. kudos!

Angelic Act Awards
Marion Cotillard, who played as Luisa Contini in Nine (one of my fave), looked ravishing in Elie Saab Couture Fall 2009 white dress. Maybe some of you will love her Globes' Dior dress, but I love this white dress better. I love the detail, the color and her shoes. It made her looked like an Angel, no?

Luscious Black Dress (LBD) Awards
I never really love black dress because sometimes it's quite dull and less interesting. But Sandra Bullock proved that there's still many good black dress. She wore a black Alexander McQueen keyhole gown with bold shoulders and an electric blue embellished detail around the neckline and hell yeah, it worked a lot.

Best Use Of Color
Sofia Vergara gave us some serious freshness in this Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2010 dress. I love the color mix and the details keep the dress interesting. I don't know who she is, but who knows that maybe she'll be the next Renée Zellweger.

No comments: