Monday, January 18, 2010

10 Best Dressed of GLOBES


Best Dressed
Can I just say WOW?? Diane Kruger, my current favorite girl on Red Carpet looked stunning in Christian Lacroix Haute Couture Spring 2009. She graces her ethereal in this pink gown that has an interesting details in the bodice. This collection is one of my fave, and I hope Lacroix will still go strong after Diane wore this gown.

Best Risk Taker
This gown is actually not that big, but the ruffles make it big! I love the ruffles that covered almost all over the gown and the color is just trendy (pastel, remember?). Even though the rain poured there, Chloe Sevigny still managed to looked fabulous in this Valentino Spring 2010 gown. Love it!

Best Pastel Awards
Have I told you that Pastel is the color of the moment? If I haven't, then there you have it. A very beautiful Maggie Gyllenhaal in RM by Roland Mouret mermaid gown. I love the color, I love the shape and thank God it didn't wash her skin out..

The Sexiest Award
Christina Hendricks wowed me in this Christian Siriano Spring 2010. I never know this redheaded girl before but now I'm praising her and her luscious body. This peachy gown didn't wash her pale skin and that's why I love her...

Best Press Room Outfit
Nicole Kidman looked divine (as always) in this Nina Ricci Spring 2010 bias dress. And there's no sign of make up malfunction this time. I love the fact that she's back on the track..

Most Surprising Change
I usually never understand what's on Christina Aguilera's mind. But I was so so surprised when I saw her in this Versace Spring 2010 gown. This collection is my fave and this dress definitely compliment her skin and her new hairdo. I love it X... Keep up this good style!

Refreshing Gown Award
Sandra Bullock never looked so girly and lovely as in this Bottega Veneta Spring 2010. Her gown maybe a lil bit wet because of the rain . But the color still looked lovely. Kudos to Sandra ;)


Lady In Red Award
WHOOA! I love Cameron Diaz again! In this Alexander McQueen Resort 2010 red plunging dress she looked lovely, daring and cute at the same time. I always like McQueen and Diaz made me love him more and more

Golden Girl Award
I was kinda confused to pick the best golden girl between Anna Paquin and Toni Collette. But I finally decided to put Anna in Stella McCartney sequin dress. I love this dress! Plunging neckline, thigh split and sequins can make you look cheap, but Anna really looked expensive yet sexy. Love it

No comments: