Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vogue Best Dressed of Decade

Here's my choice! What's yours??? Check out Vogue website and lemme know who's your favorite...
and I voted for...
Jennifer Lopez in Versace (2000)

May I just say WOW! I was only 11 when I see J-Lo rocked this dress with her killer body, and from that moment, I'm always wowed by it... Maybe in other celebrity, this dress could look so cheap. But hell no in J-Lo and her perfect hair... It's amazing and WOW!

Julia Roberts in Vintage Valentino (2001)

As you can see, it's the only black dress that I've picked because I'm not really into a black dress..
But Julia's dress at Oscar 2001 is just way beyond fabulous! I love the white line in that dress and if you google this dress from the back, it's just awesome...

Halle Berry in Elie Saab (2002)

I never thought that a pixy-haired girl would look divine in a very sexy yet divine gown by Elie Saab until I saw Halle Berry.. Some people would think that she's over-exposed her body but I just can say that this dress is beautiful... No one can judge her that way because she's not bitchy like Paris Hilton. LOL

Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Couture (2003)

She's the queen!!! The pink Chanel gown is just beautiful. She looked exactly like Cinderella and all other fairy tale princess... It's like seeing someone's so beautiful in wedding day.. Carrie is all about divine! I'm carrie on!

Chloë Sevigny (2004)

I don't know what dress she wore but what I know is that she looked interesting, really interesting in that dress.. Quirky as always!
Hilary Swank in Guy Laroche (2005)

First of all, I'd like to say that the dress had my most fave color, Blue. Then it has interesting bodice and the back is just completing the perfection... She looked sexy without showing her boobies, ass or thighs :)

Michelle Williams in Vera Wang (2006)

Ahh she's lovely! Her yellow dress that she combined with red lipstick is beautiful.. The Vera Wang dress itself had interesting frill in the bodice. Me likey so much! One of my most fave!

Camilla Belle in Armani Prive (2007)

She always know how to wow me.. At the Met Ball 2007, she's in many best-dressed list. And so do mine... The soft color is just so beautiful against her skin. Ohh I love her!

Jennifer Connelly in Balenciaga (2008)

Who doesn't love Jennifer Connelly and her fashion forward style? Long before she rocked the green Balmain at He's Just Not Into You, she rocked this Balenciaga robotic dress. Some people may look hideous in this dress, but no, never, for Jennifer... Oh my geez! She's stunning!

Blake Lively in Versace (2009)

OHH! It's just oh-so-stunning and breathtaking! Versace Fall 2009 collection has always been my favorite and so does Blake.. She knows that she has this killer body so she's not afraid to flaunt it. KUDOS to Blake!

No comments: