Monday, December 28, 2009

Best-Dressed Celebrity of 2009

As I already promised you guys, I'm gonna bring you my Best-Dressed Celeb of 2009 today.
I've picked 20 celebrity that some of them are the most stylish human-being and some of the other are unexpected celebrity. The most important thing is they wowed me!
I don't do chart, but I'll just make it in an alphabetical order... If I make charts, it'll take too much time..

Are you ready to be stunned???

Beyonce in Atelier Versace

Blake Lively in Dolce & Gabbana

Camilla Belle in Alexander McQueen

Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive

Coco Rocha in Jason Wu

Diane Kruger in Marchesa

Evan Rachel-Wood in Gucci

Hilary Swank in Elie Saab Couture

Jennifer Connelly in Balmain

Kate Bosworth in Stella McCartney

Kate Moss in Marc Jacobs

Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad

Lucy Liu in Monique Lhuillier

Marion Cotillard In Elie Saab

Mary-Kate Olsen in Christian Lacroix Haute Couture

Megan Fox in Donna Karan

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

Rose Byrne in Marc Jacobs

Sienna Miller in Jonathan Saunders

Zoe Saldana in RM by Roland Mouret

No comments: