Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emma Roberts for Teen VOGUE US April 2009




I am so in love with Emma Roberts in this cover... She graces the cover of US Teen Vogue April 2009 edition wearing a very beautiful yellow-black polkadot dress. I can't remember the designer, but I do remember that this dress has been worn by an actress to the red carpet...

Emma once said that she has her auntie (Julia Roberts) smile and it proved in this cover.. Her smile is gorgeous as ever and the diamante necklace is perfect...

It was shot in Malibu California...

On growing up:
"I remember being twelve," she says, shortly after being dropped off at a Beverly Hills hotel restaurant by a chauffeured sedan, "and thinking, I can't wait until I'm sixteen, because by then I'm going to have a car, a driver's license, a really cool boyfriend, and boobs. And now I'm eighteen," she laments with a laugh, "and I have none of those things. None! That was my twelve-year-old self's checklist, and nothing has been checked off.

On Fashions:
Of course, Emma's fame allows her to consider, however jokingly, some very attractive new candidates. "I'm looking to musicians now," she notes. (But not the Jonas Brothers, whom she calls "a little tainted" as a result of their having romanced so many of her fellow actresses. "I used to have a crush on Nick, but he's kind of making his rounds in Hollywood, and I don't know if I like that," she says.) And a host of upcoming premieres affords her the chance to get glamorous, which she adores. "I love putting on dresses," she says. "I love Chloé, Graham & Spencer, and the Row, and I like those tight, Herve Leger–type styles."

On her famous auntie:
"Some people look at me and think, She's just Julia Roberts's niece. So I wanted to do something smaller and edgier, something that would show I really am an actress. I'm not in competition with her; she's one of the biggest movie stars in the world! I'm just doing what I love to do and having fun with it."

On Celebrity-Crush:
"I used to have a crush on Nick Jonas, but he's kind of making his rounds in Hollywood, and I don't know if I like that."

and here's the beautyful editorial...


Michael Kors Spring 2009




No comments: