Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carey Mulligan: Cuteness♥♥

Carey Mulligan is one of the cutest actress on earth. If you don't know her, she's the one who starred in a movie called "An Education". She stole everyone's heart by playing as a teenager and in fact she's not a teenager anymore (24 yo). The critic praised her and award shows nominated her. BAFTA, Golden Globe and now Oscars. Rumors said that she'll be playing on a remake of My Fair Lady.

in Louis Vuitton
She also been featured on January Issue of Vogue (2010) and this is the second time. The 1st time was on September Issue (2009).

And on red carpet, she's not dissapointing. The first time she stole everyone's heart when she wore this cutie floral-printed Thakoon dress. It's so cute and I can't resist that she's so beautiful.

Actually, I really noticed her when she wore this stunning Prada Fall 2009 gladiator-look dress. I'm a huge fan of Prada's presentation and I don't think that it'll work on her. But it damn worked so well!!!
Carey didn't lost her cuteness and managed to look fabulous.

In Prada

In Prada --> my most fave!

In Prada

In Vionnet --> my 2nd fave

In Nina Ricci

In Lanvin

In Prada

In Bottega Veneta

In Marni

In Prabal Gurung

In Lanvin

No comments: