Saturday, September 5, 2009

Close Up: Daisy Lowe

I never really consider Daisy Lowe as my favorite model. I don't like her face, nor her body. She's just too 'full' for my liking. But in September 2009 issue of Vogue Italia, Daisy Lowe wore my favorite 2 dress of my 2 favorite labels. Louis and Lanvin for a photo spread by Miles Aldridge!!!
She wore one of my most favorite Fall 2009 dress. This Louis Vuitton ensemble which included a nude top and a pink skirt with a layered detail on one side and a black pom pom on the other was paired with a nude bag.

Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear
Louis Vuitton Fall 2009

Then she wore this Lanvin pleated dress.. Woohoo..!
She looked quite good in this dress. Better than my favorite Vuitton.

Lanvin Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear
Lanvin Fall 2009

No comments: