Monday, September 28, 2009

AW!!!!

Oh dear, I could die! Two of my favorite dresses from Fall 2009 and Resort 2010 have been worn by my most favorite actresses!!!!

Blake Lively seduced my eyes when she appeared on Emmy Awards 2009 wearing this red Versave gown from Fall 2009 collection... Why do I love this dress? Because of it's color and the sexiness of plunging neckline yet high-thigh split.

And that's not enough because you can see that the back line still show the sexiness of Blake's back.. I love how she paired this sexy dress with her hairstyle..
Sexy yet appropriate!

Drew Barrymore stole my attention when she attended Whip It Party by wearing my favorite yellow dress with lace around it...
Doesn't it lovely??? Her hair actually is kinda bothering me likey, but maybe she wanted to match it with the dress... Anyway, I LOVE IT!

No comments: