Sunday, August 16, 2009

I LVOE LV's

Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear
I don't know why, but I know that I AM SO IN LOVE with these Louis Vuitton Fall ensembles. I love it all, I mean from the dress, the leggings and the shoes.

I love the prints as it gives me some vintage feeling, and I also love the poufy sleeves with flowers-esqe applique. Many people think that the legging is hideous and will ruin the look itself. But I think the leggings is edgy and nobody should wear that dress with the leggings.

Leighton Meester wore the head-to-toe ensemble to the Met Ball 2009 on April 2009. Many people criticized her outfit because of those leggings. But I found Leighton as a sweet-cutie girl and still lookin' smokin' hot!

Earlier this month, Chinese Actress, Fan Bing Bing, wore the dress to the LV event in Shenzen, China. Fashion lover must say that this look is beautiful and cute. But for me, it's just safe and cute. But I love it tho'..


Anna Jagodzinska in Vogue Us August 2009 Editorial

Some other editorial...

No comments: