Saturday, July 4, 2009

Meganizer: Uber Sexy Foxy



I actually was not a big fan of Megan Fox... I don't really like her I-am-so-sexy-and-you-are-not image and her filthy face in the Transformers movie (Me Question for Megan: Is dirty can be called as sexy now?)
And lately, Megan has wowed me with some delicious dress in red carpet of her Transformers Premiere or Transformers promo...
Here are some of my Favorite look from her...

This is my most favorite of all. She wore this regal satin purple Donna Karan gown to the World Premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in Tokyo, Japan.. This gown, which drapes off her shoulder yet reveals her toned tanned legs, released her sexiness without being trashy at all.Her look was complete with a pair of Stuart Weitzman “Frontpage” platform pumps, and gold bangles.

She's actually kinda look like Angelina Jolie here... But so far, this is my second fave... Why?
It's because her white jersey Kaufman Franco gown that she wore to the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen L.A. Premiere, reveals her sophisticated side and also her sexiness.. Despite her (disturbing) tattoos on her hands, she still looked like a Greek goddess.
Her make-up, white bangle and white round-earrings completed her look awesomely.

And this is my third favorite look from Foxy Megan... Why do I love this look? It's all because she looked beautiful and also sexy with her fuschia print strapless Armani Privé Fall 2007 dress at Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Moscow Premiere. The dress itself is a modified version and it's much sexier than the runway version.. She was sporting a 50s sleek wavy hairstyle, bright red lips and gold leaf earrings and her look was complete with merlot Christian Louboutin Bianca platform pumps.

Many of you (I know) hated this look. But I believe that I'm not wrong to put this look on the Fourth position. On Sunday evening Megan Fox arrived at the ‘Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen’ Germany premiere wearing a Roberto Cavalli maroon gown with a thigh high split, plus a gold snake framing the cut-out detail on her hip. It looked so sexy on her as I can't take my eyes off of it... She completed her look with nude Brian Atwood heels.

And this is my least fave of Foxy Megan.. It's not in her Transformers Premiere but at the MTv Movie Awards 2009 Red Carpet. She wore this Dolce & Gabbana strapless brocade cocktail dress, which she had shorten. She looked ultra sexy and stunning in this dress. She also wore Christian Louboutin Differa sandals. Ultra Glamor!!!!!!!

No comments: