Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Madonna for Louis Vuitton Spring 2009

I was so shocked when I saw Madonna wore the most standout piece of Louis Vuitton Collection when she's on Gucci Tattoo Heart Collection to Benefit UNICEF Dinner Red Carpet. It was a brave action that she take, because I believe that everyone must be notice she wore LV' dress instead of Gucci's.

The Next thing i know, Madonna will be appear on Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 Campaign, as you can see below...

The pose is so fierce and sexxy. Not so Louis Vuitton but i do believe that this will be HUGE
I love her fab' make up and her black sheer stocking. This was shot by Steven Meisel, Vogue Italia's Photographer

The collection itself has been one of my favourite show for this summer.

More picture from this ad...

No comments: